TCMC INAUGURATES BIRTHING CENTER
President Rodolfo S. San Felipe led in the inauguration of the TCMC birthing center building held recently in the college campus. The said center is part of the college’s commitment to community service in the area of health and maternal care to indigent folks within the vicinity.
- No woman has to fear for her life or the life of her baby when she is pregnant.
- Women believe that birth is normal and prefer to avoid unnecessary intervention.
- Women are empowered to delight in a strong sense of self, to trust their bodies, to plan their pregnancies, and to make wise choices in their health care arena.
- Women and their families are part of a health care system with high quality care and easy access when needed.
- To help mother to have safe labor and delivery and birth as well as provide better care to the newborn.
- To save mother within the scope of midwifery capacity, such as assisting in low-risk deliveries and family planning.
- To support the aims and aspirations of midwives in the attainment of improved outcomes for women in the child bearing years, their newborn and their families whatever they reside.
° MATERNITY SERVICES
- Pre-natal care
- Post natal care
- Normal Spontaneous Delivery
° NEWBORN CARE
- Newborn Screening
° FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES
° HEALTH COUNSELING AND HEALTH EDUCATION